It is very easy to make a lanyard. If you are confused on how to make lanyards, then you just need to follow right steps at right time to make a good lanyard. The most important factor determining the quality of lanyard is the type of material used to make it. You should use the best material to make lanyard. A person can use flexible, elastic and preferably thin and also small plastic rope to make a lanyard.
A person can make a lanyard using various techniques but then most of the techniques are time consuming and also complex. One of the most simple and express methods of making lanyard is using round knot technique, which is also popularly known as crown knot.
Follow the steps below carefully to make a lanyard using plastic small rope. The steps are:
– One should see what length of lanyard does that person wants and accordingly take 2 plastic laces and then tie both to them-self so that they are stuck together and not tied together.
– Now, one can expand the two plastic that now formed four separate strings far from each other. Randomly select one to be north and rest accordingly east, south and west.
– Take the west string over the north one and similarly north one over the east and east over the south and finally south over the west.
– After this pull the strings tightly and you will have the first knot.
– The person can keep on making the knots depending the length of the lanyard the person wants.