Ask the right questions now, and you won’t have to worry when the inevitable happens and you find yourself locked out of your car, home or office, possibly at 3 a.m. in a hailstorm, possibly with kids or pets or vital work-related documents on the other side of that door. That’s right: It’s time to choose an emergency locksmith.
All Locksmiths Are Not Created Equal
When you’re locked out, an emergency locksmith is clearly the best way to solve the problem. But which locksmith?
All locksmiths are not created equal, and during an emergency, you are most at risk of not only being taken advantage of financially but also of breaching your security. When you are giving a stranger access to the locked areas in your life, you need to know you can rely on that person.
Prepare Now for the Best Possible Outcomes
Being prepared helps ensure the best possible results when an emergency enters your life, so don’t wait. Google “emergency locksmith Orlando,” and find the locksmiths now that you will want to deal with when you need help.
Ask These Questions
When narrowing down your choices, ask the following questions:
- Are the locksmith’s emergency services available 24/7?
- How much does the locksmith charge if you’re locked out of your car or house? Is there a “call-out fee” just for showing up? Are there separate rate structures for “urgent” lockouts as opposed to “ordinary” lockouts?
- How long does it take for an employee to show up? Is that guaranteed?
- Does the company serve every geographic area in which you might find yourself locked out?
- Will the employee show up in a company vehicle and wearing a company uniform?
- Have employees passed criminal background checks?
- How long has the company been in business?
You may need to email or call to find all the information you’re seeking. Be sure to search for reviews, too.
Ultimately, you should aim to end up with two or three locksmiths you feel great about. That way, in an emergency, you’ll be sure to have a fast, secure solution at your fingertips.